Dissatisfaction within 30 Days: Free returns.
Worldwide Express Shipping
Clearance sale，Each person can only buy one
Cooks an amazing variety of foods
You can cook almost anything you desire with charcoal or with wood for that great rustic tasting food – whether you’re a chef at heart or a ‘ready-made’ cook, you can choose what you want to eat. From restaurant quality pizzas to pies, classic grilled meat, tagines, roast dinners, baked potatoes, paella and desserts to die for.
Hot Water on Demand
And then there is the internal water boiler which no other stove contains. Enjoy hot drinks or wash-up via the removable, dishwasher-friendly reservoir that provides a litre of boiling water every six to ten minutes.
The water is heated from the same fuel source as cooking so you can have that welcome cup of tea/coffee whilst cooking. Saving on appliances and fuel.
What fuel does it use?
Wood, peat, charcoal or gas. We would always recommend either kiln dried or well air dried logs. You can also kiln dry the wood on the pizza stone when not cooking -and added bonus for those who love foraging for food and generally unheard of on other portable BBQs and pizza ovens. All lump wood or briquette charcoals can be used but we would generally recommend trying to avoid manufactured briquettes with additives due to their unpleasant odor.
All the extras included:
- A high quality cordierite pizza stone – this ensures a tasty pizza is cooked in minutes,
- Hangers – hang your utensils here conveniently and no more miserable moments, with the ability to dry your clothes, towels, socks shoes and children.
- A double lined insulated lid In addition to the new outdoor gastronomical possibilities, the latest Aquaforno II design includes this a for enhanced temperature stability.
- The new thermometer and the adjustable stone height and larger vent on the lower door allows for improved temperature control.
- A spark arrestor has been built in for extra safety.
- The spring-loaded legs for easier assembly.
- Door latches are a more user-friendly, sturdier, door mechanism.
- Ground heat shield– this will protect the ground but also serve as a food warming tray that slots on to the new tabs on the legs.
Tier 1: The Base
The base section sits on sturdy tripod legs, each with its own adjustment, allowing you to level the unit on variable terrain. The Aquaforno II comes with leg clips allowing you to place a plate of food underneath to keep warm or melt your favourite cheese on your burgers.
The removable grill allows you to utilise it as a simple light weight cooking grill or a fire pit and the new larger door vent allows greater airflow adjustability.
The boiler- a removable food grade stainless steel water jacket sits here. Its crescent shape helps it surround the fire for reliable fast boiling. It is easy to clean and dishwasher friendly allowing you to mull wine or cider instead of just boiling water for hot drinks.
Tier 2: The Brazier
The second section allows you to raise the grill if cooking over wood, this is also where you will do most of your frying as a pan or wok can sit easily on the adjustable tabs. The stone can also sit on the tabs and becomes a very handy dry hot plate for toasting. It’s also a great place to keep tapas foods hot, or warm cheeses, if you are snacking with a glass of wine.
Tier 3: The Oven Top
The top section encloses the oven. The stone placed on the adjustable tabs below can be lowered to ensure there is space for large cuts of meat, a casserole, Dutch Oven or a Beer Can Chicken. Raised a couple of notches for your favourite deep pan pizza or pastries or up all four for a thin and crispy Neapolitan style Pizza. This adjustability combined with the newly insulated lid, with its thermometer ensures you can always get the right setting for your food.
The oven wall is also designed with the new key- way covers and the removable bracket, to hold a rotisserie , for anything from Duck to kebabs.